Creating Clients For Life,
The average cost of a plumbing service charge is $150.
We are a full-service plumbing company, serving Atlanta metro area and parts of north Georgia.
We provide professional, same day service seven days a week.
Our plumbers work around your schedule and never charge extra for same day, evening,
or weekend appointments.
We know that when your plumbing isn’t working, you don’t have time to wait.
Our plumbers will arrive at your door on time, inspect the problem,
and provide a written upfront estimate before any work is completed.
No matter what plumbing problem you have, our team can fix it—guaranteed.
Once the job is done, our technicians will clean up as if they were never there!
We have plumbers with decades of experience ready to provide exceptional service.
We dispatch our plumbers from their homes so they can reach you quickly,
and we always send the pro who is most qualified to handle your specific problem.
- Leaky faucet repair and replacement
- Running, leaky, or clogged toilet repair and replacement
- Cracked or leaking pipe repair and replacement
- Ceilings or wall leak repair
- Garbage disposal repair and replacement
- Sump pump repair and replacement
- Sewage ejector pits and pump repair and replacement
- Laundry tub repair and replacement
- Gas line installation and repair
- Tankless water heater install
- Water heater repair and replacement
- Clogged or slow drain repair
- Underground main water line repair
... and more!
Services We Offer:
Why Choose inAir Plumber?
Wondering what that plumbing repair is going to cost you?
There are many variations in plumbing projects, like access to the plumbing fixture or piping, condition of the components, availability of parts if the fixture is no longer made by the manufacturer, one or two man job, phase work on larger projects, etc...
Plumbing cost by service:
Replace a standard garbage disposal: $190 to $380
Repair a leaky kitchen sink drain: $40 to $95
Repair a slab leak: $1,000 to $3,000
Repair main water line break (underground) $450 to $1280
Repair drippy fixtures and running toilets: $100 to $200
Clear a clogged drain: $100 to $600
Replace a water heater: $1,200-$4,000
How much does it cost?